GoodBye 2016

31st December 2016 2:51PM PST

The year 2016 draws to a close, sitting in my home typing this on my laptop I was thinking back to the year that I had. It was a bittersweet year for me, more positive than bad.

Some of highlights were:

  • Trips to Chicago and Yellowstone - I had a great time enjoying in Chicago and Yellowstone a contrast in styles. One an urban city engineered by humans the other designed by Nature to rustic brilliance. Both were magical and were worth the watch.
  • Bye Infosys - I spent the best part of a decade working for Infosys and finally after 10 year, 2 months and 10 days I said goodbye to what was effectively my first company. I learnt, made friends and grew in my own way working through ups and down. Thank You Infosys!
In less than 10 hours the new year of 2017 will start, I wish my family, friends, colleagues and site visitors a very happy new year and the very best of the upcoming year. The book of 2016 ends, the new diary of 2017 has started, so make your best of it and reflect back on the year gone bye with love and laughter.

!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Image result for happy new year



Comments

  1. Wishing you a happy and prosperous 2017..Hoping to see more posts from you here and this space buzzing..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment