2016 - A New Year Begins

Dear Peeps,

Happy New Year to All. The new year is always a time of eternal optimism, great dreams for the upcoming year, promises being made to self for bettering ourselves in various areas.

I am no different, but this year, I have decided to not keep any resolutions. Resolutions are always broken and making promises to self that are always broken is kind of disrespecting the self. So nope no resolutions for me.

What I would like to do better this year is be a more modest and better human being and try to help those around me.

Ultimately what we do with the chances and opportunities that are given to us is what makes us remembered rather than all that we collected in this life time.

So there you go people, do more and spread a lot of cheer.

G

Comments

  1. Way to go bro.. Looking to hear more from you in this space

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment