Revamp

Hello All!!! People who visit my blog regularly (not that there are many of those) will notice that I have changed the layout and added a few more tabs to the top. It is all a part of my general revamp process to my blog.

I have been using the same template for quite sometime now and frankly I myself have been bored by it. If only Google would change the "Writing the Post" part of the blogger to something intuitive we would have a winner on our hands.

Sometimes while blogging a person gets stuck in a rut while trying to get the flow of the writing just right and the dull blogger interface never helps. Just seeing the text being typed down in Times New Roman is enough to put me off to writing the blog post for some other time, it is only the light at the end of the tunnel, i.e how the post will look on the blog site that keeps me going sometimes.

Another weird thing is changing the font while writing the blog post, if you do that then the blog will be posted in that font and not the font selected while customizing the blog, it gives the end user a jarring experience and that's why I am reluctant to touch the font part of my blog.

Enough cribbing about blogger now, there are a lot of new things which are happening in the world right now, like:
  • Narendra Modi visiting US
  • IS taking over swatches of Iraq and Syria
  • US & its allies bombing IS in both Iraq and Syria
  • Political ties being broken in Maharashtra
  • IPhone6 and 6Plus being launched (6Plus makes me think it is more a Google device than Apple... but then that's me)
The main idea behind the revamp is that I will deleting or archiving a lot of my old blog posts. As can be seen from my posts, I generally blog about whatever strikes my fancy and even then not all that strikes it as literally quite a lot strikes my fancy. My friends will probably attest for it as I will always be reading one thing or another when given a choice.

I am trying to organize the blog a bit more effectively, but given that I live my life in a perpetual state of cluttered-ness it is a difficult proposition.

Signing Off,
G

Comments