OMG - Only my 2nd post this year!!!

Writing a post yesterday and subsequently looking at it on my blog myself, my eye caught a figure which tells about the number of posts a person has posted in a year and mine is a miserly two which made me realize.... HOLY MOLY yesterday was my first post of the year and most of the year is almost gone!!!

I have been putting off posting on blogs for sometime now even though I have been doing lots of things and activities worth posting... it's my inherent laziness showing up again!! Hmm.. time to do something about it and take some time out of a non-busy schedule and do posting....

Upcoming posts will be more on the lines of movie reviews, book reviews of which I have seen and read a fair few these past non-posting days.

Let the blogging begin!!!!

Comments