XMas....

Ho Ho Ho....


A small cry that brings loads of happiness to the child in us... It's the day when we look forward to getting gifts, having our parents, siblings acknowledge and shower us with unconditional love.

It's the time of the year, that brings joy, cheer and the spirit of giving within all of us. Whatever may be your religion, Christmas can never fail to bring a smile on our faces.

For me Christmas means having sumptious cakes @ my best buds place. Christmas mean ohhing & aahing over the Nativity decorations made @ his house. Christmas mean wondering @ his Christmas tree and taking pictures of it.

Most importantly for me Christmas is the time to say to my friends & family that I love them.....

Merry Christmas....

Jingle Bell Jingle Bell Jingle All the Way
Santa Claus Is Coming Along
Riding On His Sleigh

Comments