Facebook - Like or Dislike....


Recently my sis posted a blog on her site about liking Facebook. That got me thinking, is FB really the next best thing to be invented since coffee??


The whole world is on FB, everybody wants to increase their friend count, almost all the happenings in your life can be seen thru FB, no need to visit friends, no need to talk to them, just post an update & voila the entire world knows it, likes it, reshares it.... What better way to judge popularity. Social Networking is so cooooooool... Yeah Right!!!!!!!!!


Think again, FB regulates almost all aspects of our life. Free Speech is just a new way of making money... See all those ads, groups, games, apps asking for info to access your personal info.. I really love the way my personal info has become a commodity to be sold, without me gaining anything from it. Talk about radical business ideas.


I recently came across a quote by Julian Assange (remember him)
“What are the differences between Mark Zuckerberg and me? I give private information on corporations to you for free, and I’m a villain. Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he’s Man of the Year.” – Julian Assange


Assange went to prison for his audacity to take on the corporations. Zuckerberg was voted TIME Person of the Year...
Coming back to me I would like calling my friends and saying I miss them or talk about life with them, that air my views on post.


Socializing for me is not surfing thru FB Liking, Sharing or re-posting. Socializing is talking to friends real time, interacting not thru web pages but through the 5 senses that most of us have, touch, listen, look, smell, taste that in the real sense is Socializing...


No FB mania for me & somebody doen't like it tough luck.....

Comments

Post a Comment