Disjointed Thoughts

I really haven't been blogging as much as I would like to. There are so many thoughts chasing in my head that it's a wonder I get anything done at all. Whenever I think I wanna share this thought online, I either get stuck somewhere or someplace with no way to blog/post it or I simply forget for the lack of having the proper materials to log the thought.

Recently it seems these kind of things are increasing. Wonder what to make of it. On a positive note my sister has started blogging much more and her posts are amazingly good to read. On the contrary mine often appear as ramblings commenting on anything and everything with no insight... Sucks.....

Anyways, I just came back from a whirlwind trip to my native place. Enjoyed the peace, quite and solitude without the need to pluggin in online everyday and checking whats up with the world. Surprise, Surprise the world did not stop, nobody missed me online and I found I can survive without checking my gmail for a few days... Well technology has insulated itself in every corner of our life....

Comments

Post a Comment