GMail Motion

LOL!!! Amazing man...

I really love the way that Google comes up with innovative stuff on April Fool's day. I remember 1 where they said that the actual way Google worked was using pigeons to select the top ranked page.. Tat was their algorithm a pigeon.... Cudn't believe the number of people that fell for it too... A couple of my friends were explaining this concept to others the next day.... Had a fun time watching them convince people tat this cud be done...

1 more that i remember is where they said Google is offering printouts of ur entire mail box for free... home delivered to ur location. You just had to click on the print button in ur gmail account. A lot of my friends spent couple of hours looking for the button in their account. They tght it was disabled as they were in India... :)

The latest one got me... GMail Motion.. man i really believed that Google could come with something like this. The video was amazing explaining the concept... LOL!!! Cheers google for putting a smile on my face... I enjoyed this joke...

Comments