New Year Beckons

New Year 2011 has arrived. Now as with new year there always are resolutions which come forth with it, so I'm no exeception to the rule either. 


Personally I have come up with 2011 as a part of my personal project labelled "Year of Change"


Being a introvert by nature, it has always given me the chance to observe rather than mingle. Introspection they say is a cure for some of the maladies affecting you.


My case in point being for the better part of the last decade saw me being stagnant. I have always personally believed that the human life should be like a flowing river, slow and sedate at some points, fast and drify at others. My life using the analogy above was stagnant like a pool rather than like a river. 


So I have started with my Year of Change crusade, nothing world altering, but just re-discovering those ideas and habit that got lost in the stagnation of the previous decades.


Let the New Year games begin!!!!!

Comments

  1. Hey dude ! best of luck for the same. I am with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thx bro.. the going's been tough, but no breaks so far... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment