My New Year Resolutions

A bit late to be posting new year resolutions, but still since I haven't broken anyone of them yet, I figure they might still be valid. One of the reasons on posting it is it may motivate me to work harder on not breaking them. Nothing works better than pressure.

1. Year of Change - Improve lifestyle.
Now you may ask me how, my theory is very simple, over the years we may have all found habits that work for us but are quite hard to follow, I suggest returning to them 1 habit @ a time, that way it will not pain you much... :)

2. Project Abstinence - Now this is my personal pet resolution for the year. This is 1 resolution that I hope to carry out the entire year. May Lord give me the strength. [I will definitely need it]

3. 1 Certification every 2 months
One of the things that I neglected over the previous 5 years is building into my skills. I have always been proud or rather vain of the fact that I have an excellent memory and a very good grasping power; but over the last few years I have rested on my laurels rather than do anything about them. This being the year of change, I believe I can start making an effort to work things out rather than sit on my bum and think what-if scenarios.

4. Blog more
I have always been a chatter-box kind of a person. The people who know me will vouch for it. I also have a large repository of knowledge yet unshared. Blogs are a good medium of sharing those, but for my perennial laziness, well no more I say.

5. Be better human being
This is the most ambitious of all my goals. I would like to become a good conscious human being, rather than coming across as apathetic. My people skills need a lot of work, but what the heck this year has already being christened by me as a year of change. I'll let people be judge of how this works out.

So here goes my new year resolves. Let the struggles begin.....

Comments