Happy New Year - 2019

This is a customary Happy New YEAR 2019 post!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Welcome to 2019, I wish you all the very best for your hopes, aspirations, and your goals for the new year. Everyone of us has plans, goals and ambitions for the new year and I am no different.

My goal for the new year is to lose weight and to be fitter by adopting a healthy lifestyle. Now I don't know how successful I will be in my goal, but I believe that I will give it my best shot.

As they say customarily, ring out the old and ring in the new. So bye 2018, you were good to me and I had a great time last year, it was perfect in the sense that there were ups πŸ‘and downs πŸ‘Ž in the year, more ups than downs and that's what made it worthwhile.

Welcome 2019!!! ✌✌ I hope you will be as good as 2018 if not better. I wish all of you a great 2019 one which is better than your 2018!!

If you are looking for some inspiration then I will leave you with the thought, get out of your comfort zone, that will help challenge you to greater heights, but as always take care to help and comfort your fellow humans.

Cheers,
Gopal

Comments

Post a Comment