Happy Birthday Appa!!!

Great fathers are the ones who guide their children, but still let them make their own decisions and learn from their mistakes. You gave me that guidance and made me what I am today by letting me make those mistakes and learning from them.

I know I don’t say it often, but I really do appreciate all the sacrifices and hard work you & Mom put into raising me. Your sacrifices and hardwork have laid the foundation on which I have built a successful and happy life today.

Heros hold the inspiration for all, I never needed to look much beyond you for a hero. You don't need a cape or a costume to be a Hero. Thank you for being my real life hero appa.

Every birthday you have means another year you made our lives special! Thank you, appa.

I know whatever happens, I can always count on you. You’ve helped guide me throughout my life with some great advice. I hope you’ll continue to help me navigate the choppy waters of life.

It’s not easy being a father, but you do it with class and style. I wish I could be there to wish you happy birthday in person, but just know that you are in my heart and I’m thinking about you on your special day.

I know I haven't always been the best kid, but that didn't stop you from being the best appa. I tried to think of something beautifully poetic to write for your birthday. But instead I thought I would just give it to you straight. Thank you Appa; for everything you have done for me. You are just the best kind of person. The world would be a better place if there were more people like you in it.

We can’t choose who our father is, but I really think I am God's favourite child because He chose YOU as my father.

When someone asks me who I look up to most, I always say you. When I was a kid I had to look up to you, because you were so much taller than me. Now that I’m older, I look up to you because you are an amazing man.

Life is meant to be enjoyed. I hope this year brings you all the happiness you deserve.

Happy Birthday Appa! I love You!!!

Comments