New Year - New Goals!!!!

It is necessary to have goals in life. 29 is an age where the realization has come late. But then as the saying goes "Better late than never". I have been thinking about my previous year new year resolutions, and I thought the freshness of a New Year Resolution wears off as soon as January 15th comes. So I decided to keep a goals list this year.

In a personal diary I have identified a list of goals that I aim to achieve in this year. Most of them are achievable ordinary things that people tend to neglect/postpone. Having that activity as a penned down goal helps give it a sense of importance and achieving it makes a person feel as if they have accomplished something.

In my list I have a lot of such small things put in like: learning to drive a motorbike/car, getting my driving license, reading at least 40 books this year (fiction/non fiction). Getting a couple of industry recognized certifications and so on.

This has provided me with something to focus on for the next couple of months, I can revise each of these goals every month/fortnight i.e. whenever I can and choose to add/modify my goal accordingly.

Well the New Year has started with a new positive attitude, time will show how it will progress in the upcoming months.

All I can say is "Wish me Luck"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Great Brother....nw even i need to do dat soon...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get started coz time waits for no person. Before u knw it the year would be done and over with.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment